- I love festivals, craft fairs and factory tours.
- I keep chunks of Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate in the freezer for my chocolate fix. When I really need a lift, I dip them right into the peanut butter jar.
- I love to bake and have a small collection of baker/bakery figurines.
- The best new thing I've done in the last year is join a book club.
- I have a reading addiction - there are books in every room in the house (and I mean every room), I have subscriptions to at least 8 magazines, I own over 200 cookbooks plus knitting and craft books.
- I love Christmas! The Granddaughter and I watch Christmas movies year 'round - drives Hubby nuts!
- I adore Yorkies - Miles and Louie are my 4th and 5th Yorkies over the past 31 years. They don't shed, they're fierce, don't know they're little, make great companions and watch dogs, eat very little and have tiny poop.
- I cannot stand lying and liars. When my kids were small and even thought about lying to me, it would send me right off the deep end.
- My passion for the last 3 or 4 years has been knitting, although anything creative stirs the juices - scrapbooking, beading, writing, photography, cooking.
- I am so fortunate to be married to the man of my dreams - 25 years in July! I believe the key to a good marriage is daily laughter and being best friends with your spouse.
April 30, 2010
See Foxes?, the Honest Scrap award. Thanks, Foxes, I appreciate the honor! Here are the rules for this one ... I must share ten honest facts about myself and then pass it on to five other deserving bloggers. Here goes ...