February 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Forget Waldo, Where's Louie?


Sorry, can't go wordless today. I was putting makeup on in the bathroom, glanced over at the bed and thought, "What is that?" 
Yep, it's Louie's muzzle and nose sticking out from between the navy blue sheets. This guy is a burrower. He crawls under the blankets and tunnels his way around until he's comfortable. 

After I took the picture, I kissed him on the nose. He never moved.


For more Wordless Wednesday fun, click here.

13 comments:

caite said...

yep, I see a nose...and a doggie shaped bump. So cute...lol

Jingle said...

This is SUCH an adorable photo!!!

Baby Sister said...

Awww, how sweet!! :)

heavenisabookstore said...

I bet he is way comfy and really warm in there!! Great idea.

Loren said...

Awwwww, soo sweet! I love that he never even moved! Oh to be so content and loved! :)

Happy Wedenesday

Liz Mays said...

When you find that perfect spot, you ought not move. He's smart that way!

Carol said...

LOL, he's so cute! I have a beagle who burrows, it's so funny! They do get so nice and comfy cozy, don't they?!

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my. that is toooo cute

Tightwad Mom said...

Louie has the cutest doggie nose I have ever seen! Who couldn't love that.

Snowcatcher said...

Funny as can be! And you aren't even in a cold spot!

Pepsi Breath said...

He's on Doggie Cloud 9! Great pic!

Faythe said...

Aww, how did you resist climbing in there with him? Mine loved to burrow too. Unless you were sitting somewhere trying to read or watching something engrossing, then they would have to be ON or next to you & at least touching you with a a paw.

Elizabeth @ Southern Comfort said...

I love it! Too cute!