October 5, 2009

Fall Weather in Phoenix

These past few days have been absolute heaven in Phoenix as the weather gods smile down upon us. Our high today will be only 84 degrees and there is a light breeze blowing.

Partly Sunny

Phoenix, AZ

Currently - 71°F





Today - High 84°F Low 62°F

Tomorrow -  Mostly Cloudy
Wednesday -  Intermittent Clouds



After the blazing summer months with non-stop temps over 110 degrees, this is the wonderful respite that we long for. I am planning to spend lots of time on the patio knitting and reading and contemplating my navel before summer rolls around again.




2 comments:

Kelli said...

Too bad Caitlyn doesn't work at Erwin Pearl any more - she could send you a jewel to put in it! : )

jayaycee said...

I'm a little slow this morning. Took me a minute to realize you were talking about a jewel for my navel!!!