I have been given the Versatile Blogger award by two lovely bloggers this week: Wemmicks-in-Training and Mommy's Theories, which you must visit to see how wonderful they are. Go now ... visit ... I'll wait.
You're back? Okay. Since I just posted about the Versatile Blogger award last month, I'm going to refer you back to that post if you're interested and not bore you with seven more things about me. (There may not even be seven more things to say at all!) A special thanks to Wemmicks-in-Training and Mommy's Theories for the honor.
Mommy's Theories also passed on to me the Creative Writing award, which means I get to lie and make up s**t and generally just rewrite my existence any way I see fit. Oooooooh, this is going to be fun. Here are the rules ...
1. Thank the person who gave it to you -- Thanks, Mama Sammi at Mommy's Theories. You are a sweetie pie for giving me this fun assignment! And link to the person who gave it to you - Mommy's Theories.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
4. Nominate other Creative Writer bloggers, post links to their blogs, then comment or email to let them know they should start lying their butts off!
Let the fun begin ...
- I have 5 tattoos, only 3 of which are visible most of the time.
- I was in the orchestra and played the clarinet while attending Junior High School.
- Six months after taking cake decorating classes, I entered a contest and won a blue ribbon for a wedding cake design.
- I can type 140 words per minute.
- I grew up on a farm in Iowa and my best friend for a while was a sheep named Jewel.
- I have been a bridesmaid 9 times and have the dresses to prove it.
- I am a klutz who has broken 6 different bones in my body.
I am passing this Creative Writing award on to ...
Looking forward to reading your doozies!!!
And if you want to know which one of mine is the truth ...
- I have no tattoos - none. I have threatened to have Hubby's name tattooed on my backside so that as I eat more chocolate cake, his name will be easier to read. He doesn't think that's funny.
- It's true I was in the orchestra, but I played the cello. Funny, you'd think with all the hot air that I produce, a wind instrument would have been a better choice.
- #3 is the true one. I entered an original design in a cake decorating contest just 6 months after I started taking lessons and won the first place blue ribbon.
- In 1984, I scored 115 words per minute with no mistakes on a typing test. I took a test in 2009 and scored around 90wpm.
- While I did grow up in Iowa, I did not live on a farm, nor have I ever personally known a sheep or anyone named Jewel.
- I have never been a bridesmaid! I was a guest book attendant for a friend's wedding, though.
- I am on the klutzy side, but the only bone I've broken is my tailbone, falling down the stairs when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter. It was scary but I was fine. My mom babied me for days while I laid on her couch and she watched my 2-year-old.
Did you guess right?